† in His grip

Just the musings of a guy trying to get it right. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

What am I doing?

Here I sit. Boys are sleeping. Pam is talking about work. Cats are playing.
I felt like this picture all day.

How do you feel like a picture? I have no idea. But when I look at the picture, I feel like it's me. Rain falling, yet serene and still. It's as if there's no noise. Very peaceful.

I'm sure a shrink would have a field day with that comment, but I don't care.

Read pastor chuck's blog if you get a chance.
Look to the right -->
You'll see it.

So what was I saying? Oh... sitting here quietly at 9:50pm. I think it's time for bed. Had a long day. Justin drove in from McLean. He had business in town and we had lunch at Red Robin.

He's a lot of fun. I can't wait until he and his family move down here.

I think I need to start running again. Yeah. I'm going to run tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow.
Maybe I'll just convert that new VHS interactive tape to DVD so I can watch it while I run.
It's the kind of thing that makes you feel like you're running a trail up a mountain pass. It was only 19 bucks online. It may help motivate me to run longer than downstairs for coffee.

Well, Pam just got up from her laptop & went in the bedroom. That's my queue that it's time to sign off & get some sleep.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home