† in His grip

Just the musings of a guy trying to get it right. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Friday, December 23, 2005

The day before the day before...

Getting ready to go to Carraba's. The chicken trio is sooooo good.
I never thought I'd like goat cheese or chicken cheese or whatever that white stuff is.

But it is goood.

Our neighbors have decided to come to church with us tomorrow. We're having a very special candlelight service Christmas Eve and taking Christmas day off.

Please don't start with the whole taking Sunday off. Jesus was not really born on Christmas day.

Quit staring at me like I just told you Santa wasn't real.

Stop believing everything you've been told and do some research.
It doesn't matter what day Jesus was born... what matters is that He was born.
Woohoo!!! no fiery pits of hell for me!!!!

So anyway, as I was saying, we're doing our service on Saturday night and I'm very excited.
Pastor Chuck has some very special stuff in store, I'm sure.
I know we're doing communion, which to me is a big deal because we don't do it that often.

Anyhoo, stop reading this and get your Christmas shopping and preparation finished so you can go relax a little!!!

l8r

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home