† in His grip

Just the musings of a guy trying to get it right. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

New kitty is here

We picked up our new kitten on Monday. She's pretty cool. She was born on Halloween and she's all black except for a tiny white triangle on her belly. We've decided to call her Trinity-Lin.
She's a fiesty little thing too. She's not even a pound yet. Calvin (our 24lb cat) decided to give her a chance and not kill her.
We figured this was a pretty big gesture from him. How did she repay? By taking on a hunch-back cat stance, just like the one you see in halloween pictures and hissing and spitting at him.

Nice huh?

So he whacked her in the head and walked away. Kinda his way of saying, "whatever kitten".
I guess if cats could roll their eyes, this would have been a time you'd see it.

Only 3 more working days until my vacation starts. Please Lord, help me make it through these 3 days.
Blue Like Jazz is picking up. I like the way Donald Miller writes. I don't necessarily agree with everything he writes, but I do like what he has to say.

Pastor Chuck made a blog entry that I really enjoyed. You can read it here if you like.

http://newfaithcf.blogspot.com/

It's about Pentecostal-ism and and why it's become something it was never meant to become.
Well, that's what I got out of it.

Anyhoo, it's time for work.. so stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home