† in His grip

Just the musings of a guy trying to get it right. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Not again...

3am on Saturday morning.
Ugh.
Am I nervous about doing the wedding tomorrow? I don't think so.
Sitting here in Justin & Lori's house. I wish I could sleep, but I can't for some reason.
I already took another Melatonin... Apparently, my hidden desire for restlessness outweighs my desire for sleep.
It's dark out here. McLean is pretty, kinda like a college town gone super-rich.
However, I think I like my neighborhood better. More streetlights or something.

Crap... I woke Pam up. I know she doesn't mind, but I don't like bugging her with this.
At least I don't have to get up early. The wedding stuff doesn't start until like 1pm.

I guess we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home