† in His grip

Just the musings of a guy trying to get it right. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Greetings from McLean, VA

I'm sitting here in the kitchen of a friend. Justin & Lori were so gracious to let us stay in their house while they're visiting Justin's brother, John. Justin & Lori have a really cool house. When we drove up the driveway, we thought it was three houses. They were very modest when they said it was just a rambler. "Rambler" may just mean, "one floor", but it's got tons of style and character. They've got a real zen vibe going in the house. Very feng shui. Maybe I should have gone to dental school.
Anyhoo, we had a safe trip up here. Doing a wedding this weekend. Mike's watching the house while we're gone. Thanks Suave'!!

Something to think about... Compare Romeo & Juliet with the concept of salvation.
I'll be back with more about this later. I'll share it with my church, then I'll post it here.
This way, people aren't reading ahead and then saying, "Get out of here... I heard this before".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home