† in His grip

Just the musings of a guy trying to get it right. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Melancholy Tuesday

I thought I was going to buy an Xbox 360 yesterday.  Little did I know that there were going to be people in line at least 12-15 hours early.  Also, for some reason, they only sent like 40-50 Xbox 360’s to each store.  End result, each store sold out in like 20 minutes.
I guess I could have waited in line too, but I didn’t want to be “that guy”.
I kinda wanted to drive by the lines and yell, “Xbox sucks!!!” just to get them angry at me.
I don’t know why… I just thought it’d be funny.
So work has been a tad dull lately.  I mean, I’ve got plenty of it, but it’s just the same thing over and over again.  I feel like an advanced version of a guy in a mass-production line.  Open the box, put in the bolt, close the box.  
Ugh.
I have to put the car in the shop today.  Engine light came on.  Maybe after spending some time in the waiting room reading, I’ll have the inspiration necessary to come up with something interesting to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home