† in His grip

Just the musings of a guy trying to get it right. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My Rainy Day Music

1. The Nearness Of You - Norah Jones
2. Come Away With Me - Norah Jones
3. Cold Cold Heart - Norah Jones
4. Humble Me - Norah Jones
5. What Am I To You? - Norah Jones
6. Don't Know Why - Norah Jones
7. Yes I Will - (acoustic version) - Bebo Norman
8. If I Had $1,000,000 - Barenaked Ladies
9. Linger - The Cranberries
10. Stay - Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories
11. Solitude - Edwin McCain
12. I'll Be - (Acoustic Version) - Edwin McCain
13. I Could Not Ask For More - Edwin McCain
14. The First Cut is the Deepest - Sheryl Crow
15. A Long December - Counting Crows
16. Your Mistake - Sister Hazel
17. Champagne High - Sister Hazel
18. Your Winter - Sister Hazel
19. All For You - Sister Hazel
20. Hook - Blues Traveler
21. One Love - Hootie and the Blowfish
22. Time - Hootie & The Blowfish
23. Better Days - Goo Goo Dolls
24. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
25. Ironic - Alanis Morissette
26. Flake - Jack Johnson
27. Forever - Ben Harper
28. Walk Away - Ben Harper
29. Never Know - Jack Johnson
30. Don't Dream It's Over - Neil Finn
31. Forever - Ben Harper
32. Walk Away - Ben Harper"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home