† in His grip

Just the musings of a guy trying to get it right. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Good morning

Missed yesterday’s posting.  Work is really getting on my nerves.
Catharsis time!  I get so tired of re-doing my work because some group at the bank has decided to make a change to what they want, but don’t want to change the deadline.
It’s not like I sit around and pray for work to tumble my way.  I’ve got plenty to do.
By the way, I didn’t win the lotto last night.  Mike and I sat around last night watching Friends and talking about what we’d do with the money if we won.
You know, Mike is a pretty good friend to me.  He’s never done anything to me to hinder me.  I miss having him as a roommate.  He’s all grown up and getting married soon though.  I guess that email is true.  People float into your life and then float out, leaving their marks on you.  Or something sappy like that.
Just had two cups of French press coffee.  Whoooo!  My brain is wired up for action, but my body is still tired.
ADHD time!
My list of greatest technological inventions since the wheel are:
  • Computers

  • Internet

  • Cell phones

  • Tivo

  • Nooma Videos

  • Rhapsody Internet music service
I wonder how I can get more people to read this… Is that wrong?  Does that sound selfish?  I think I do this more for me than for others to read it.  This is like free therapy.
Sometimes I just want to speak my mind and then I feel better.  Who knows, maybe someday I’ll be talking about my relationship with my paternal father and how my early relationship with my mother has tainted my view of women.
I guess we’ll see.  Boy, what a wasted blog this is.  Oh well.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I agree about wanting more people to read your blog. I don't just want them to read it, I want comments. Some of us just gotta have it all. :-)

     
  • At 11:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I gotta give your Momma credit. You seem to have an awsome view of your lovely wife! You are pretty nice to me to, and I am a girl!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home