† in His grip

Just the musings of a guy trying to get it right. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Insomnia Sucks

Went to bed last night at 10:30, took Melatonin to help me rest. Apparently it didn't work. I woke up at 2:30am and had a song screaming in my head so I couldn't get back to sleep. I took another Melatonin & lay there for a while. I decided it was going to be another sleepless night. Went into the theater to watch tv, maybe fall asleep on the couch.
I watched random tv until about 5:30am, then started to crash.
Pam wakes me up at 6:30 cuz it's time to get the boys off to school.
Needless to say I'm crashing today.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Post a picture of your cat!

     
  • At 6:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    too bad the time of posting is way off it is now 6:23pm

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home