† in His grip

Just the musings of a guy trying to get it right. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Get out of my head!

Do you ever get a song stuck in your head?
Yeah, me too.
For me, usually, it’s a jingle for a silly commercial product.
However, today, it’s Hootie & the Blowfish’s Let Her Cry.
I haven’t heard this song in months, but nonetheless, there it is… crammed in my psyche.

I think I’ll find it on Rhapsody & listen to it.  Maybe that’ll help dislodge the song from the mangled mess that is my mind.
Mangled mess that is my mind… say that 5 times fast.

Mangled mess that is my mind
Mangled mess that is my mind
Mangled mess that is my mind
Mangled mess that is my mind
Mangled mess that is my mind

Weird.

I’m still thinking about my message for Sunday.  I’ve got the title and the chunks.
It’s called, “What’s in a name?”
I have found that if I don’t keep notes or an outline to keep my focus, I’ll talk about just about anything.  Not unlike my blogs.

That’s better.  Hootie is playing now.
I should focus on work now.  See ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home