† in His grip

Just the musings of a guy trying to get it right. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Melancholy... Sick as a dog

So I've got this chest congestion & all around crappy crud jumping on me.
I feel like a leper.
Maybe I should walk around with a bell yelling, "unclean".
If I could yell.
I sound pretty lousy if you ask me.

I had some chicken soup and robitussin for breakfast and am now drinking copious amounts of water.
Amy Z said it would help... I guess we'll see.
I'm going to have to run out to the store for more chicken soup mix. Dreading that.

Work is slow again. I guess I'll catch up on my reading or something.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    water does help! I am sorry that you are not feeling better. Have you tried sudafed? that is my answer to everything that water alone cant solve. You should be drinking half your body weight in water in oz's a day:)
    Feel better.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home