† in His grip

Just the musings of a guy trying to get it right. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Going back to work

Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.
The good news is that my four weeks of vacation recycle in 5 days.
The boys are sleeping over at Patrick's house again so it's just me and Pam.
We're going to watch The Brothers Grimm tonight. I have no idea what it's about.

The cats are playing. I think that's really what I wanted for Christmas. It's good that Calvin has a playmate. It reminds me of Bear and Kayti-Sue. Those are fond memories.
Bear has been gone for over seven years and Kayti-Sue has been gone since March.
They were true playmates. We still have to supervise Calvin & Trinity because she's so little and he's so big. One wrong move and it's kitten fricassee.

I wish I had something interesting to say, but my brain is on hiatus for a while.
I'm not sure if I'm sleepy or just bored.

Well, off to watch a movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home