† in His grip

Just the musings of a guy trying to get it right. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Reindeer in the headlights

Just goofing off on Christmas morning. I finally got the picture off my phone.
Feeling a little sick today. I think I caught the cold/sinus thing that's been floating around. Yuk. It took me 20 minutes to get out of bed this morning.
I guess it's time to start pounding the vitamin C chewables & see what happens.

I guess Amy Z figured out how to post comments. That's cool. One more person reading my blog & wondering if I'm sane enough to be on staff at New Faith.
Took a shower & shaved this morning. First shave in over 4 days. I had a bit of a scruff going.
I sometimes wish I could grow a beard. I've let it grow for months and I still end up looking like a half-shaved Fu Manchu reject.
Even when I grow a moustache, I look like a Cheech & Chong movie extra.
When I was in the Marine Corps, I tried keeping a moustache, but the Marine Corps regulations on facial hair limits made me look like Adolph Hitler's Mexican't cousin.
I guess facial hair wasn't in part of my eternal destiny.
How did I get on that?

Oh... shower and shave.

So anyway, I haven't had my coffee yet, so no deep thoughts are popping into my mind this moment. Check back later & I'll try to be inspiring and thought provoking.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    when you said that you havent shaved in four days, does that include showering too?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home