† in His grip

Just the musings of a guy trying to get it right. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Years' Eve

I managed to get a lot of reading done today while I was in the barber shop.
Josh and I needed haircuts oh so badly.
She messed up my sideburns, so I had to fix them at home.

We're going to spend New Years' with the neighbors this year.
They're a lot of fun. We're going to Cheesecake Factory, then going back to their house for snacks & chocolate fondue, smores, etc.

I think this sickness has broken my brain a little.
No deep thoughts. Some thoughts, just not very deep.

I wonder why it's so easy to slide into complacency.
Why do we settle so quickly?
As a people, we are so quick to lose the focus that drives us.

hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home