† in His grip

Just the musings of a guy trying to get it right. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Yay!!!

I finished Blue Like Jazz. It was a good book. I think I should have read it before reading Searching for God knows what. It seemed to me that his thinking, and writing for that matter, was a little less evolved.
That stands to reason, because it was written before his Searching... book.

I really enjoyed it though. Don't get me wrong. It just seemed to take longer to read than Searching.
By the way, that's Don up there. I got to hear him speak at the Catalyst '05 conference. I really enjoyed listening to him. I didn't agree with everything he said, but I enjoyed listening to him speak.
On to Erwin McManus' The Barbarian Way.
It's Saturday and I don't have much planned. I got to spend the first two hours of the morning just reading. What a nice morning! We're going to take the boys shopping so they can spend their Christmas gift money. Maybe I'll use my Sears gift card & get something neat too.

Enjoy your day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home