† in His grip

Just the musings of a guy trying to get it right. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Insomnia...


Pretty descriptive image huh?
I love google's image search function.
There's a new (to me) google video too. It helps pass the time when I'm bored.

At midnight, I realize it's going to be one of those nights. I manage to get some sleep, but the nighttime party kitty decides to keep me from getting what she thinks is "too much sleep".

About 5am I realize it may be a lost cause.
Songs are streaming through my head, thoughts of things left undone... too much to do.

I still haven't made it to the hospital yet. A dear friend has been there for almost a week now. What kind of friend am I?
Other priorities keep pushing me away.
Is it right? no... Are my other priorities important too? Of course, but one would think I should be able to steal away a couple of hours to go visit. I guess one would be wrong then huh?

I did manage to get the new mixer installed last night. Erik and I went up to Guitar Center and picked it up. The 16 real channel mixer (it says 22 channels, but I don't know where the other 6 channels are) Maybe reading the manual will help.
At least now everyone is going into the same mixer and we have a lot more control over the sound. We also have more flexibility and expansion too.

Sorry. I just spent the last 10 minutes trying to research the new mixer. Totally forgot I was blogging. Well, its 6:38am. I guess I'll get something to eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home