† in His grip

Just the musings of a guy trying to get it right. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Hey Hey!!!

I finally snagged a 360.
Pam and I wanted to get something special for the boys for their respective birthdays.

This, plus a trip to Great Wolf Lodge should do the trick.

They've been begging for one for months now.
I was out getting a key made in the mall & decided to ask around in GameStop & they said, "Yeah... We've got one... You want it?"

I'm like, "please?".

So 500 bucks later, Pam and I are heroes.
The boys don't know about the Great Wolf Lodge thing yet.
We're going to pick them up from school & just start driving. They'll figure it out when we get there. It's got an indoor water park and they love to swim. I'm sure they'll have a blast.

I wish I had something inspiring to say, but I'm a little tired.

I'll have more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home